CORPORATE / DEBTOR ADVISORY
Emerald has extensive expertise in the full suite of investment banking services, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and capital raises. Our professionals have advised companies and investors in transactions involving billions of dollars in recapitalizations, refinancings, acquisitions, and divestitures, both in-court and out-of-court. For a detailed list of Emerald's corporate / debtor advisory assignments and experience, please contact us directly.
Mergers & Acquisitions and Recapitalizations
- Emerald has successfully executed dozens of the following types of transactions:
- Buy-side and Sell-side transactions
- §363 asset sales
- Private placements
- Debt and equity financings (including DIP and exit financings)
- Through Emerald’s broker / dealer affiliate, Emerald professionals have access to certain tranches of capital, investors, and buyers that are unavailable to other restructuring-focused advisory firms.
Interim Management (CRO)
- Emerald professionals have decades of financial and operational restructuring experience.
- Emerald has successfully served as interim management for a multitude of companies through crisis, helping to preserve value, optimize liquidity, and drive operational improvements at every level.
- Emerald professionals are highly experienced in leading stressed and distressed companies in financial restructuring, operational restructuring, liquidity management, and bankruptcy planning.
- Operations Stabilization
- Liquidity Management
- Working Capital Improvements
- Business Plan Development
- Credit Facility Negotiations
- Consent Solicitations
- Exchange / Tender Offers
- Debt for Equity Exchanges
- Vendor Issues
- Employee Issues
- Claims Management
- Schedules & Statements
Chapter 11 Restructurings
- Plan of Reorganization
- Valuation Analysis
- Rights Offerings
- Confirmation Hearing Strategies