Emerald professionals have been qualified as experts and, as often required in restructurings, have been deposed and provided extensive testimony and expert reports. For more details about Emerald's prior experience in expert witness testimony and court depositions, please contact us directly.
Expert Witness / Reports
- Our expertise includes the following topics:
- Capital Structure Issues
- Debt Capacity Analysis
- Detailed “Waterfall” Recovery Analysis
- Financing Terms / Conditions
- Cash Flow Issues
- Plan Feasibility
- Incentive and Retention Plans
- Professional Fee / Firm Issues
- Fraudulent Transfers
- Preference Issues
- Solvency / Insolvency
- Valuation Analysis
- §363 Asset Sales
- Emerald professionals have vast experience in making successful valuation arguments through our extensive accounting expertise.
- Our team has prepared numerous expert reports assessing the enterprise values for a multitude of firms.
Solvency / Forensic Issues
- Emerald professionals have years of experience with forensic accounting and have testified on matters related to solvency and forensic issues.